We are open seven days a week by appointment and have late appointments on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. We have normal
Surgeries on Saturday and Sunday mornings at no eaxtra charge. We open at 8.00am weekdays:this allows Clients to drop off their pets off for treatment before work or the school run.
The minimum consultation time is 15 minutes; this allows time for a thorough examination and time to discuss the case with you. We have three veterinary surgeons; it is usually possible to give you an appointment with the vet of your choice – we believe that continuity is vital to ensure the best care for your pet.
Our friendly and experienced reception team are here to help you with any questions and to book appointments for consultations, surgery or nurses clinics.
• Puppy and Kitten Packages - a low cost solution to ensure that your new pet has the best start in life, these packs include initial vaccinations, identichip and initial courses of worming and flea control, together with a thorough examination. We are also able to give advice on such matters as house training, neutering etc.
• Pet's Passport and export services for those clients wishing to take their pet abroad.
• Veterinary Nurses Clinics - Charlie, one of our Head Veterinary Nurses now offers a number of complimentary clinics to advise pet owners on preventative healthcare. Charlie is not only a qualified and experienced (20 years qualified) Veterinary Nurse, but is also a trained Pet Health Counsellor and able to advise you on all aspects of your pet’s health care. Click here for more information.
• Veterinary Drug Prescriptions - We are happy to advise you of the price that we charge for any medication that you may require for your pet. You may obtain prescription-only medicines from this
practice or ask for a prescription and obtain them from another veterinary surgery or a pharmacy. However, a prescription may not be appropriate if your pet is an in–patient or if urgent treatment is necessary.It is a requirement that prescriptions or prescription-only medication may only be supplied to a patient that is under our care. This means that the animal will need to have been examined by a Veterinary Surgeon at this practice within the last 6 months. Should an examination be required before further medication is supplied then the standard consultation fee will be applied.
• Premium food sales – we stock a large range of premium life stage diets and prescription diets. The latter are indicated in the treatment of some medical conditions such as kidney disease or arthritis.
We have a loyalty card scheme for Hills Science Diet and Prescription Diets which makes buying food from the practice an economical way of purchasing the best food for your pet.
We offer the following services;
• Appointments throughout the day, seven days per week.
• A full range of surgical and diagnostic procedures, carried out on site by our veterinary surgeons.
• When the Practice is closed our out-of-hours emergency service is covered by the Royal Veterinary College who provide excellent care. By ringing the surgery telephone number you will be re-directed to the Royal Veterinary College Emergency number.